Hulsey Hunt Parks IP Law
Based in Austin, TX, and with offices in San Antonio, TX, Palo Alto, CA, Rochester, NY, and coming soon, Memphis, TN. Our clients benefit from our 25 years of experience in proudly serving the patent, trademark, copyright and related IP needs of emerging growth companies both across the nation and internationally. Our practice has earned the following ratings:
• Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Rating (the highest possible rating) and Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award;
• Listing on The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™, which lists the legal community’s most eminent professionals; those who have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field;
• “10-of-10 Superb” Rating and the highest client service ranking in the U.S. for patent law services on www.Avvo.com, the largest on-line legal services directory;
• A+ Rating from The Better Business Bureau for meeting their highest standards for (1) building trust, (2) advertising honestly, (3) tell the truth, (4) being transparent, (5) honoring promises, (6) being responsive, (7) safeguarding privacy, (8) embodying integrity.
• Certificate of Appreciation from the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration for providing excellent service to foreign and domestic companies and individuals in protecting and commercializing intellectual property rights.
Our practice is dedicated to growing our reputation as
“A Gold Standard in IP for A Competitive, Entrepreneurial Marketplace.”
News & Events:
HULSEY HUNT PARKS “Lunch-n-Learn” Series
IP Legal Briefings with Business Impact
1.5 hours & .5 hours ethics MCLE credit requested per event
Live & Archived Webinar Presentations
—Free to All Participants—
Tolls of the Patent Trolls: Where We Are 30 Months After U.S. House Passage of The Innovation Act.
Explaining legislation seeking to reduce abusive patent litigation and make the patent troll business model less attractive, while protecting technology based entrepreneurs. Reporting on related efforts in Congress, the Judiciary, the White House, and at the Texas State Legislature.
Friday, May 22, 2015; 11:30am to 1:00pm
Jones Auditorium, Ragsdale Center, St. Edwards University