Patent & Trademark Lawyers / Agents | IP Law
Austin – Rochester – Memphis
(512) 478-9190 | (585) 232-5300 | (901) 522-5139
Patent Lawyers and Agents led by Bill Hulsey, Patent Attorney, is based in Austin, TX; Rochester, NY; and Memphis, TN. Hulsey PC clients benefit from our decades of experience in proudly serving the IP stakeholder communities across the United States.
Our practice provides patent, trademark, and related intellectual property legal excellence helping leaders excel through their inventions and brands. We strengthen competitive IP positions of fast growing startup and growing entrepreneurial companies. This truly helps them compete and succeed in challenging global markets. We possess and daily demonstrate deep experience in energy, space technology, medical devices, electronics, software, Internet, chemical, materials, and photonics.
• Martindale-Hubbell“AV” and “AV Judicial Edition” ratings (the highest possible rating), which is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence
• Martindale-Hubbell “Client Champion – Gold Award” based on client review for work performed;
• Martindale-Hubbell “Client Distinction Award” based on client review for work performed;
• Identified as one of Three Best Rated Patent Attorneys;
• Recognized as a “Top Lawyer in Texas” by Texas Lawyer Magazine;
• Recognized as a “Top 25 Intellectual Property Law Firm” by Austin Business Journal;
• Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® and The Best Law Firms in America® for HULSEY PC, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, for Patent Lawyers;
• Patent Lawyer listing on “The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™,” which lists the legal community’s most eminent professionals; those who have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field;
• Recognized by American Registry with “America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%” recognition;
• “A+ Rating” from The Better Business Bureau for meeting their highest standards for attorneys experienced in (1) building trust, (2) advertising honestly, (3) tell the truth, (4) being transparent, (5) honoring promises, (6) being responsive, (7) safeguarding privacy, and (8) embodying integrity.
Our firm goal is to make each day a masterpiece as we strive to be known as:
“A Gold Standard in Intellectual Property for
A Competitive, Entrepreneurial Marketplace”